Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're at royal blue and wanting to check out some trails on the west side of I75 but can't seem to find any maps or info on how to access these trails from our location. Anyone know where to cross the highway/how to access the trails from royal blue?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
You can take Stinking Creek road over I-75 it will turn to gravel right after you cross over. Just follow it until it ends, take a right to go up Hwy 63, I usually just ride up the shoulder. Then take the 1st Road on the left you come to, should be old 63 I think. I just followed that to Dragons back, sandmines and widow maker. I think there is another trail head on the right as you are going down old 63, if I remember correctly, you cross the trail tracks and there is a small gravel lot there. You can also take trail 12 down to the store at exit 141, and cross under I-75 then follow 63 to another road just past the Pilot, but I have never been that way personally, so can't give you any details for that route.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can take Stinking Creek road over I-75 it will turn to gravel right after you cross over. Just follow it until it ends, take a right to go up Hwy 63, I usually just ride up the shoulder. Then take the 1st Road on the left you come to, should be old 63 I think. I just followed that to Dragons back, sandmines and widow maker. I think there is another trail head on the right as you are going down old 63, if I remember correctly, you cross the trail tracks and there is a small gravel lot there. You can also take trail 12 down to the store at exit 141, and cross under I-75 then follow 63 to another road just past the Pilot, but I have never been that way personally, so can't give you any details for that route.
Thanks Brian, the weather is breaking here, probably gonna head out in an hour

·
Addicted
3,634 Posts
Both are correct. There's is also a YouTube video showing you how as well, if you can find it.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
I always just hang a right off titis hollow Rd onto hwy 63 and go up by the ta and pilot to go under i75 if I'm riding windrock, sandquist, or the west side royal blue. Then you can go right it left under the bridge by the Mexican joint and continue riding on the east side of royal blue. Stinking Creek Rd is much longer to get too the trails I think. We stay at the comfort inn all the time by pilot and just ride from the hotel. Puts you dead smack in the center of both sides with plenty of food options and fuel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts