Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I just had to cut the lock ..at the race up by you Gary. Lost the key!!

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Looks like Crazywatson lives up to his screen name lol.

Any fast Rzr's out there this weekend?

·
Just kidding!
10,754 Posts
Thanks Gary! We had a good time when we were riding.1 was spent changing a wheel bearing in my buddies truck.We had to press it in and out with a big hammer becuase no shops were open it was a joy.lol Its been almost a year since I have been to pismo and there are alot more rzr's.I seen spank motorsports out there and he was sporting his new MCX kit and a +10 kit.Very nice rzr.Aparently he was inspired by Jonpeq betting him with a winch on the front of his rzr.lol

·
Just kidding!
10,754 Posts
Were you running 8 paddle skats up front?????? How'd that work out?
Hell ya They work great this is the second place I've tried them.I have mohawks for the front but 4 8 paddle scats is the best setup I have tried I dont know why everyone isnt running them?I have 10" wheels in back and 8" in front.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Steve,

Looking forward to more pics...mine was torn apart doing suspension this weekend. I did get a hotel reservation for Rally on the rocks too. Are you going this year?

Bruce

·
Just kidding!
10,754 Posts
Yup i'm going.Sorry no more pics.My battery died on my phone and camera and I didnt have the charger for the camera.The effin I phone I have will only stay charged 8 hours.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Yup i'm going.Sorry no more pics.My battery died on my phone and camera and I didnt have the charger for the camera.The effin I phone I have will only stay charged 8 hours.
No problem......looking way forward to Utah. Talk to ya soon. Time to go back to work.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts