Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hahahaha. WoW great vids guys. Both of them were good but i'd like to see a vehicle go slow into that last videos water hole to see if it was 3" inches deep or 3' feet deep. It may have just looked cool and gave the illusion it was deep.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hahahaha. WoW great vids guys. Both of them were good but i'd like to see a vehicle go slow into that last videos water hole to see if it was 3" inches deep or 3' feet deep. It may have just looked cool and gave the illusion it was deep.
That hole is deep as hell...there was a Cherokee on 35" tires stuck in it a few minutes earlier, and the water was almost to the door handles. Those water holes at silver lake trick a lot of first-timers...they look like small shallow puddles...but you see MANY trucks with hydrolocked engines being pulled out of them.

This is the same spot 2 years back with my old RZR...I only hit it doing 25-30mph that time, in the video...I was doing closer to 60mph.

give me a few minutes, I'm sure I can come up with a video of a truck buried in that spot.

*edit*

Same water hole, filmed from the opposite side...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Awsome! I used to hydroplane my old honda atv across small water holes when I was a teenager and now I think back and realize how dangerous it was. LOL.
I didn't have the sack to try it on my Raptor, so I figured why not with the RZR...a roll cage and 5point harnesses are a little better than nothing. At the end of the video, you can see the back end kick out a little towards the drivers side...I thought for sure it was going to roll when I hit the sand, but luckily it slid instead of gripping and going over. It was one of the biggest adrenaline rushes I have had in a long time, but I doubt I will try it again :scared2:. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.