Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Are you getting vaccinated?

221 - 240 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
How will you know if someone has been vaccinated?.......they will tell you.

I seen a Budweiser commercial that said you get a free beer with proof of vaccination, is that for real? And saw on the news last night that some states are give 100$ vouchers if you go get the shot?

Reminds me of the old crappy looking van on the side of the road that says "free Candy", good things came from that as well.

·
Registered
768 Posts
How will you know if someone has been vaccinated?.......they will tell you.

I seen a Budweiser commercial that said you get a free beer with proof of vaccination, is that for real? And saw on the news last night that some states are give 100$ vouchers if you go get the shot?

Reminds me of the old crappy looking van on the side of the road that says "free Candy", good things came from that as well.
COVID-19 Vaccine, Yes or No?
That was the post.
I voiced my opinion like others and frankly don't care what others do.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
528 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
I know one thing this nurse went through hell or it was a bloody nightmare ordeal.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
No vaccines for me, my wife, or children.

My wife and I got covid, along with 8 of her in laws, at a Christmas gathering on December 24,2020. My wife was the youngest of the 10 of us infected, and her mother’s boyfriend being the oldest. Probably about 65 I’d say. Not a super healthy guy to begin with but not below average.

All 10 of us suffered the same flu like symptoms for 2-4 days. All 10 of us made complete recoveries. Also had several friends who have had Covid and they’ve all made complete recoveries after mild flu like symptoms.

·
Registered
129 Posts
thats because it is the flu !!!!! No way am I buying the democratic bull shit and getting the worthless vaccine, just for a flu !
to many sheep in this country !!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Living with a medical professional who would would see people with Covid as well as loosing one of my best friends to Covid in December the vaccine did not come soon enough. II'm thankful for all who worked so hard for it to happen and I'm thankful that most people I know have gotten at least one if not both shots and all are thankful for it. Even the one person I personally know who had a minor reaction to it went back for the 2nd shot.

Lol.. I'm staying out of this one.
But I must say, the mask wearers who wear their masks inside the car by themselves cracks me up! I'd compare it to a lonely loser going to sleep by themselves at night wearing a condom.. 😂
I will also proudly say I have been this guys at times with his mask on alone in the car.

And here's some of the reasons why and why you shouldn't judge people. I have far more respect for someone alone in a car than I do for someone who refused to wear a mask in a store when they are required. The first one likely cares about others well being, the second not.

1.) Maybe the person driving the car is going to pick up someone who didn't live in their household or who is immune compromised and they are trying to keep the environment in the vehicle as safe as possible in the case that they have Covid without knowing it.

2.) Maybe the driver is a delivery or Uber driver and is required to wear it by their employer.

3.) Maybe the driver has been properly instructed that the times you are probably most at risk is when you put on and take off your mask. So if you are going a few blocks and need to put it back on you are safer to just leave it on. You see most people don't know that you should disinfect your hands prior to taking off your mask and again after you take it off.

·
Registered
129 Posts
It has nothing to do about caring for others, it's not buying the fake agenda! I live in Florida no masks, and free thinking people !

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mask Required signs mean nothing to me. I've ignored those signs in lots of businesses and have yet to be harassed. I'm still ticked from learning my 14 year old granddaughter was kicked out of class today for her mask not covering her nose. She cried. Thank you mask nazis for upsetting a kid who has good grades bexause you require masks that are not proven to stop anything let alone a virus.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
W
Living with a medical professional who would would see people with Covid as well as loosing one of my best friends to Covid in December the vaccine did not come soon enough. II'm thankful for all who worked so hard for it to happen and I'm thankful that most people I know have gotten at least one if not both shots and all are thankful for it. Even the one person I personally know who had a minor reaction to it went back for the 2nd shot.

I will also proudly say I have been this guys at times with his mask on alone in the car.

And here's some of the reasons why and why you shouldn't judge people. I have far more respect for someone alone in a car than I do for someone who refused to wear a mask in a store when they are required. The first one likely cares about others well being, the second not.

1.) Maybe the person driving the car is going to pick up someone who didn't live in their household or who is immune compromised and they are trying to keep the environment in the vehicle as safe as possible in the case that they have Covid without knowing it.

2.) Maybe the driver is a delivery or Uber driver and is required to wear it by their employer.

3.) Maybe the driver has been properly instructed that the times you are probably most at risk is when you put on and take off your mask. So if you are going a few blocks and need to put it back on you are safer to just leave it on. You see most people don't know that you should disinfect your hands prior to taking off your mask and again after you take it off.
Ok. What about the idiots that ride around on motorcycles with a mask on? Keeping mosquittos out of their teeth?

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
“Merica” works both ways. Sure, idiots can ride their motorcycles around with masks on. Those of us with common sense can question it.

I’ve read this entire thread and there’s been a lot of back and forth stuff and people in disagreements that were off topic from the original poll. I’m a “red neck, middle class, non educated” guy from NE Oklahoma. 😂 I’m no expert on the Covid subject.

I have, however, lived in this body for 33 years. I listen to it. I’ve been more sick as an adult countless times than I was with Covid. My body beat it with ease. I’ve seen my wife so sick with the flu that I contemplated kidnapping her and taking her to the hospital against her will. Her body beat it with ease.

I have not met or known a person yet who hasn’t come out of it personally. I’m not saying the virus doesn’t exist or that it’s not a physical threat to people. I just think that there is a shit ton of propaganda and agendas being thrown around using the weight of the situation, and that’s what bothers me about it.

Having had the virus, I would never voluntarily get the vaccine. And good luck getting a needle in my arm without my consent. I don’t watch much TV or news anymore, because I don’t agree with 99% of what’s portrayed on it. I don’t keep up with the statistics of the virus or what the latest strain of it is called.

All I know is that I will choose to forgo receiving a vaccine that may possibly harm me to prevent contracting a virus that my body has already beaten. I’m sorry if that seems selfish to some of you. But I don’t get up every morning at 5 o’clock for work, thinking of the general public. I think of getting up and out and providing a living for my wife and kids. If that’s selfish, then I’m guilty as charged.

I’m not saying I won’t EVER get the vaccine. But, the political and social attitude of those who advocate the vaccine will have zero affect on my choice to do so. My family and I will get it if/when the time comes that we feel it’s the right choice for us.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts

Since were talking about masks, unless that mask is an N95 properly fit tested to your face there is ZERO point in wearing one. The cloth masks don’t do anything, and that IS backed by science.

·
Registered
129 Posts
“Merica” works both ways. Sure, idiots can ride their motorcycles around with masks on. Those of us with common sense can question it.

I’ve read this entire thread and there’s been a lot of back and forth stuff and people in disagreements that were off topic from the original poll. I’m a “red neck, middle class, non educated” guy from NE Oklahoma. 😂 I’m no expert on the Covid subject.

I have, however, lived in this body for 33 years. I listen to it. I’ve been more sick as an adult countless times than I was with Covid. My body beat it with ease. I’ve seen my wife so sick with the flu that I contemplated kidnapping her and taking her to the hospital against her will. Her body beat it with ease.

I have not met or known a person yet who hasn’t come out of it personally. I’m not saying the virus doesn’t exist or that it’s not a physical threat to people. I just think that there is a shit ton of propaganda and agendas being thrown around using the weight of the situation, and that’s what bothers me about it.

Having had the virus, I would never voluntarily get the vaccine. And good luck getting a needle in my arm without my consent. I don’t watch much TV or news anymore, because I don’t agree with 99% of what’s portrayed on it. I don’t keep up with the statistics of the virus or what the latest strain of it is called.

All I know is that I will choose to forgo receiving a vaccine that may possibly harm me to prevent contracting a virus that my body has already beaten. I’m sorry if that seems selfish to some of you. But I don’t get up every morning at 5 o’clock for work, thinking of the general public. I think of getting up and out and providing a living for my wife and kids. If that’s selfish, then I’m guilty as charged.

I’m not saying I won’t EVER get the vaccine. But, the political and social attitude of those who advocate the vaccine will have zero affect on my choice to do so. My family and I will get it if/when the time comes that we feel it’s the right choice for us.
Thank you and glad to see another self thinking American !!! dont buy the political bull shit they are ramming down America's through , in the name of profit, follow the money, they created the flu ( corona ) and the vaccine !!

221 - 240 of 256 Posts