Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Are you getting vaccinated?

181 - 200 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Why not?

And don't compare other vaccines to this injection. Stay on topic or leave the room.
I will absolutely compare the vaccines, it's called history and a great way to see the success certain organizations have had on society. What the hell are you afraid of, wow!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I will absolutely compare the vaccines, it's called history and a great way to see the success certain organizations have had on society. What the hell are you afraid of, wow!!!
You seem to fear much. Hence the fact that you wear a mask alone in your car...grin...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Will you ever address the fact that you admitted that you have no idea if wearing a mask will save lives but yet think science is on your side?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Oh...and I'm still waiting for you to point to any post I made mentioning poison and the government. Just one.

Dude you keep posting crap that simply doesn't make sense or is not even germane to the thread. Sorry man, I have to call it when a spade is a spade. You throw crap out there and when you're called on it, you either ignore it or try to deflect the point.

Please, either learn how to debate or give it up.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Oh...and I'm still waiting for you to point to any post I made mentioning poison and the government. Just one.

Dude you keep posting crap that simply doesn't make sense or is not even germane to the thread. Sorry man, I have to call it when a spade is a spade. You throw crap out there and when you're called on it, you either ignore it or try to deflect the point.

Please, either learn how to debate or give it up.
Okay, cheers lol. Hahahah!

181 - 200 of 256 Posts