Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Are you getting vaccinated?

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I’m honestly astonished at how many people are willing to let themselves be injected with an experimental cocktail, the makers of which have been granted legal immunity from any recourse for potential harm it causes, and for a virus that has a very low mortality rate. I learned a lot in the past year, and my deduction is that the US is far more fucked than I ever thought before. Folks I thought were strong and independent, showed themselves to be timid livestock.

·
Registered
Polaris 2020 RZR S 1000
335 Posts
Regretfully my wife and I did get vaccinated only because we travel and I see a 'Vaccine Passport' in everyone's future. The conservatives don't have any power to stop it. There are several states already considering the 'Vaccine Passport'. So much for our individual rights...

·
The Lone Rzr
2,790 Posts
Just waiting my turn. I'm not excited about any shot and this was first year i got flu shot from my doctor's recommendation
Wife started giving johnson and johnson until they stopped that for now
Now she gives moderna and I'm on the list
Don't you wonder why you haven't heard about flu cases this year?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im in the boat of not wanting to get it, but I did get my second dose this week. I work in healthcare, the effects of Covid are astonishing. I will let you know when my tail starts growing!

·
Registered
19 Turbo S
307 Posts
I wasn't aware my medical decisions were anyone's business? Turn the fearmongering MSM off for a bit? (Was referring to comments that are now deleted)
97% survival rate / still required to wear a mask after vaccination / still unknown if you can carry/transmit covid after vaccine - I don't see the upside.

1 - 20 of 256 Posts