Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 RZR XP 1000
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm sure somebody knows the answer to this right off the top of their head. Will seats from a Pro XP work in my 2016 XP 1000? Seems like a no brainer but I gotta confirm it. If they will, you Pro XP owners.... are the seats comfy enough for a stock seat vs. stock XP 1000 seats. Thanks for any and all info, I appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
I have both the XP1K seats and the new style seats that come in a Pro XP. I personally like the feel of the Pro XP seats. From what I have read, opinions are mixed about the comfort of the new style seats, Id stop by a dealer and sit in them for a few minutes to see if you like them. I'm not sure if the new seats will mount in the XP1K. I do know that the mounting brackets are totally different so if they will work it will take some form of adapter kit or some fabrication.

·
Vendor
1,430 Posts
@RojoLoco is correct. Without some sort of adapter kit, they won't fit. The bottom mounting system on the Pro seats are not nearly as friendly to installing them in other applications as the older style seats. The PRP Brackets for the Pro Seats could possibly be used to retrofit them but it would take some drilling at a minimum.
PRP V2 Quick Release Seat Mount Brackets for the RZR PRO XP - TURBO R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts