Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Are you guys thinking of offering a RZR XP friendly offset. I believe that the stock XP wheels are a 6+1 offset. Im very concerned about becoming too wide with the normal 3+3 or 5+3 offset you offer. I'd really like to stay as close as possible to the 64" stock width.

2. I see some pics of beadlock wheels. Some were on a Wildcat with green lock rings. I cant find anything on those wheels. Not even the website. Any plans to include those into your website for better veiwing?

3. I also saw on the beadlock wheels a green lip on a black rim. So if you are making those, and/or making them public, can we mix match colors?

Thank you for your time.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Hey Jay, Great questions:

1. The OEM XP wheels are 4+2 front and 6+2 rear offsets. Our wheels are 3+3 and 5+3, so you will gain 2 inches total to your width.

2. We only offer beadlocks thru OMF currently. The added cost is $140 over the price of the wheel. If you are still interested, I can provide you with lots of additional pictures. There are a ton of pictures, including the beadlocks on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/nolimitwheels

3. Yes...you can get any color wheel and any color beadlock ring that you wish.

Thanks again Jay! Please feel free to call me with any additional questions or comments: 888-848-8024. You can call me anytime, afterhours or even weekends. I forward the 888 number to my cell phone so usually have it with me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts