Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I gave the wife my 800 turbo and sold her Walker evans and picked up a new XP. Will start building soon. Turbo will be going on as soon as break in is done. Which means I may drive this day and night to get the hours on it...:ride:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Are you doing another Aerocharger?
I also sold the turbo 800 and now own an XP 4 I plan to turbo soon. I am not sure which kit but I sure loved the Aerocharger on the 800.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you doing another Aerocharger?
I also sold the turbo 800 and now own an XP 4 I plan to turbo soon. I am not sure which kit but I sure loved the Aerocharger on the 800.
That's the plan for now. There out of stock right now but as soon as they come in "giddy up"

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Congrats Gary! I am right behind you! I plan to run my RZR until mid next year, maybe wait for the Jan. 2014 release (no big hurry), then I'll switch over to the XP. $ from selling the house locks in my share for spending but I love my 800.

Starting over will be tuff (emotionally). I'd do the same as you though- straight to Turbo! I'll be going with the most OEM "looking" Kit & have the engine rebuild with components allowing me to max boost per 93 octane fuel.

To me it feels weird with the branch off of the 900. All to often not being able to jump in on conversations about technical details due to lack of hands on bugs the crap out of me. My Son will LOVE getting my 800 & I told him he can get his own seats, the set I was given are coming with me. ;)

Again, Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats Gary! I am right behind you! I plan to run my RZR until mid next year, maybe wait for the Jan. 2014 release (no big hurry), then I'll switch over to the XP. $ from selling the house locks in my share for spending but I love my 800.

Starting over will be tuff (emotionally). I'd do the same as you though- straight to Turbo! I'll be going with the most OEM "looking" Kit & have the engine rebuild with components allowing me to max boost per 93 octane fuel.

To me it feels weird with the branch off of the 900. All to often not being able to jump in on conversations about technical details due to lack of hands on bugs the crap out of me. My Son will LOVE getting my 800 & I told him he can get his own seats, the set I was given are coming with me. ;)

Again, Congratulations!
I hear ya Mike. All in due time. Just glad to see you back again..

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
And thank you for the PM, it was very thoughtful! I was so happy to come back & see most everyone was still with us & safe. Last year (early) was filled with loss & injuries to riders.

I actually think all of us pushing 4-5 point harnesses on new members is paying off!

Talk to you soon,

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts