Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I hear there is a fast rhino LOL that some parts salesman in Sweet Home has, We will see if he can beat my RZR :rofl3:
VERY hard climbing and quick it is for a Rhino engine!!.....since your RZR has two cylinders to his one, you'll better beat him by more than twice the distance or consider yourself the second place winner...:rofl3::rofl3:.....

Wassup Gridman!...missed hooking with ya @ Sandfest...dang!!......Lance

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear there is a fast rhino LOL that some parts salesman in Sweet Home has, We will see if he can beat my RZR :rofl3:
VERY hard climbing and quick it is for a Rhino engine!!.....since your RZR has two cylinders to his one, you'll better beat him by more than twice the distance or consider yourself the second place winner...:rofl3::rofl3:.....

LOL Lance you guys comming over any of the days ? I can beat up on the rotax also :rofl3: I already got Joe with the stocker

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
I don't know if my Yamaha will have AWD by then or not! LOL
but if I have more than front wheel drive I will try to come down for a day.

·
Registered
53 Posts
We are staying at the Myrtle Wood Factory. Will be there September 1st thru 7th would love to meet some people from the forum.

·
Registered
457 Posts

LOL Lance you guys comming over any of the days ? I can beat up on the rotax also :rofl3: I already got Joe with the stocker
We're riding Florence Labor Day....club outing....I'm same as Cliff, front drive only....you would make mince meat outta the Rotax for sure!!......Lance

·
Sand Pimp
926 Posts
My group will be camping at Horsefalls from Thu to Mon. A few rzrs a couple of rhinos.

·
Registered
36 Posts
there will be a test and tune going on with lights and all on that saturday at boxcar hill lots of fast bikes going to be there for your viewing pleasure

·
Registered
457 Posts
there will be a test and tune going on with lights and all on that saturday at boxcar hill lots of fast bikes going to be there for your viewing pleasure
Does that mean us slow sxs guys only get to watch? or can we also run the bikes :rofl3:
You can run the bikes as long as you only use 2 wheels....and I know YOU CAN DO THAT!!....:drive1:......Lance

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Does that mean us slow sxs guys only get to watch? or can we also run the bikes :rofl3:
You can run the bikes as long as you only use 2 wheels....and I know YOU CAN DO THAT!!....:drive1:......Lance
Lol I'm just messin around I'm also bringing some 4 wheelers,Gary that sucks I wanted to see how the stock busa will hang before the whole make over

1 - 20 of 45 Posts