Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a group of twenty of us will be at Riley Ranch at the Coos Bay dunes for a week between Sept 29th and Oct 6th. If anyone is interested, feel free to stop by and we can go burn some fuel. We have 4 rzr S's and 2 XP's in the group and a bunch of quads. We are pretty easy to get along with and kid friendly since most of us have little ones.

We are in sites B13 thru B18.

Love to meet new people!

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Chris,
I might come up and ride with you guys for a few days. I love Riley Ranch and Coos Bay. I'll decide in the next couple days. Would probably drive up on friday and leave tuesday. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
32 Posts
we will b there 28 29 30th i think its a somthin its the hook ups between the 2 bathrooms would love 2 ride with u guys we have a xp 4

·
Registered
578 Posts
So a group of twenty of us will be at Riley Ranch at the Coos Bay dunes for a week between Sept 29th and Oct 6th. If anyone is interested, feel free to stop by and we can go burn some fuel. We have 4 rzr S's and 2 XP's in the group and a bunch of quads. We are pretty easy to get along with and kid friendly since most of us have little ones.

We are in sites B13 thru B18.

Love to meet new people!
Im jealous, Wish I could be there, We always go in the beginning of June for ten days with a large group twenty eight families and thirty-five rzrs', We take up about half of the KOA campgrounds have fun and be safe.:ride:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joey and Spksak, it would be good to hook up with you.

How many in your groups? My wife and I are in charge of group dinner on Saturday and may be able to have you join us if it isn't too many. We are planning on doing a shrimp boil with corn bread and salad. It is usually a big hit.

Let me know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts