Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Not possible as the rear is completely different. A couple couple companies are working on long travel kits for the 570, though.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yep the front is all changeable from stock Rzr s 800 to 570.. just the rear is completely different.. shocks n all.. superatv is gonna b out within a month or so I'm sure..

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Cognito Motorsports. Not listed on the site, but from what I understand you can call and order.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I think I may have spoke with you yesterday, but yes we have a +5 LT kit available for the RZR-570. We are also currently holding the points LEAD with a 570 in the production 700 WORC's class using these exact parts.:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
The front is the exact same but the rear is totally different when comparing the mounting points and geometry of a RZR 800 and RZR 570

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here's what I built.
so i am building my rzr 570 and adding 5 inches to each side i have a couple questions, did u have these cnc'ed and did u have to get rid ofthe rear swaybar?
make a jig no cnc just build it, chose to go with air spring shocks do mostly trail riding and hill climbing want all 4 tires on ground in a off camber situation can let one side down lift other side sway bar would not let suspension work as intended.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts