Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mounting a different engine (see my profile) into our brand new 2012 900 XP 4 EPS Walker Evans so I have everything we took out for sale in one big lot. Everything has one (1) mile on it! If it had anything to do with the engine, cooling, exhaust, clutches, gearcases, driveshafts, fuel system, etc it is included. Basiclly you are get everthing that turns except the wheels, brakes and hubs. We need to keep the wiring harness for the new build. No time to sell piece by piece. You can buy it all, keep what you need and make a bunch of money selling the rest! Just ask and I will send you photos!

Thanks,
Paul

G

·
Maybe put a price on it. You'll probably move it faster selling it seperately unless you are selling it all cheap.
Think I heard about your project somewhere..did you do a reg RZR before or was that someone else?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Sent a pm

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would like to buy the drive lines if it is for a 4 seater. And anything else u might have that will help me turn my two seater into a 4 seater. Thanks

·
Registered
587 Posts
I would be willing to bet its gone since he hasnt responded since he posted it.
I know I never got a reply from sept 12,2012
Plus he only had 4 total post then and still only has 4total post

·
Registered
453 Posts
I know this is an old post but thought I would put mine on here too.I have a 2012 XP 900 motor and tranny for sale . Motor was just rebuilt with low compression forged Pistons ,Jagged X cams. We were going turbo but not now,also comes with throttle bodies ,secondary clutch . All Responsible offers will be considered .

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I know this is an old post but thought I would put mine on here too.I have a 2012 XP 900 motor and tranny for sale . Motor was just rebuilt with low compression forged Pistons ,Jagged X cams. We were going turbo but not now,also comes with throttle bodies ,secondary clutch . All Responsible offers will be considered .
Post your own For Sale Ad please.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts