Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning a trip 5-8 October and looking to see if anyone would like to meet up for a ride. Our normal group can't go and it is always more fun with other riders, not to mention safer.

·
glamisdunes*****
3,644 Posts
we are planning on going that weekend also in the summer we camp over at gecko rd and the winter we camp at wash2 area . where do u guys camp ??

·
Registered
319 Posts
Some of my friends are heading out that weekend and I am thinking about joining them. Probably going to be in Wash 10. If I go there will be 2-3 busa rails, XP4, my XP, and a Long travel Commander. Should be some fun riding.

·
glamisdunes*****
3,644 Posts
are the dunes better down at wash 10 ???? we gecko this time of year with no crowds has been awsome

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the invite. Saturday/Sunday morning sounds like fun have never gone out that early before. We usually get our first ride started around 9 so it will be new. We are still planning to camp around 10/11. I should be able to stay connected this week and will let you all know where we are and find out where you are if you are all still interested. See you there.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Based on other posts will have to check the weather before staying down in the washes. May move up to Gecko to avoid the worry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts