Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 45 code is going off... has been for the last 800 miles or so...She still runs way-good:)....What sensor is effit up?...I need a pic of it!!!For thats all most of us can under-stand is pictures:rofl3::rofl3:...I did the sensor cleaning chit with no luck...I think it the T-Bab or map what ever the eff that is...like i say need pics:) Any help would be Way-Appreciated :popcorn:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hey Leo,
Do you have a service manual? T-Bap should be the sensor between the air filter and throttle body, just under the CVT exhaust. Swapping with a known good sensor would be an easy way to start troubleshooting whether or not it's sensor, ECM, or wiring.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Leo,
Do you have a service manual? T-Bap should be the sensor between the air filter and throttle body, just under the CVT exhaust. Swapping with a known good sensor would be an easy way to start troubleshooting whether or not it's sensor, ECM, or wiring.
Thank you:)..I guess I have to get one....who carrys-em???Any-one know??? where to get T-bap?????I do have service manual just the Pics on it Suck....

·
Registered
901 Posts
Your local dealer will probably be the only place that carries one. I suggested that you swap with a known good one in case the sensor is not the problem. It sux buying and replacing parts that aren't bad. The issue could very well be a wiring problem or the ECM is having an issue. If you have a buddy nearby with the same MY machine, the swap test costs you nothing but time.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
If the code is for the Bap sensor, Leo, Try cleaning it with some sensor cleaner then clear the codes and see if it comes back,
John

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the code is for the Bap sensor, Leo, Try cleaning it with some sensor cleaner then clear the codes and see if it comes back,
John
Thanks John...I will try that one more time...as long as she runs good for the next 4 days...I am all good..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts