Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 45 code is going off... has been for the last 800 miles or so...She still runs way-good:)....What sensor is effit up?...I need a pic of it!!!For thats all most of us can under-stand is pictures:rofl3::rofl3:...I did the sensor cleaning chit with no luck...I think it the T-Bab or map what ever the eff that is...like i say need pics:) Any help would be Way-Appreciated :popcorn:

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Leo,
Do you have a service manual? T-Bap should be the sensor between the air filter and throttle body, just under the CVT exhaust. Swapping with a known good sensor would be an easy way to start troubleshooting whether or not it's sensor, ECM, or wiring.
Thank you:)..I guess I have to get one....who carrys-em???Any-one know??? where to get T-bap?????I do have service manual just the Pics on it Suck....

·
Registered
944 Posts
Your local dealer will probably be the only place that carries one. I suggested that you swap with a known good one in case the sensor is not the problem. It sux buying and replacing parts that aren't bad. The issue could very well be a wiring problem or the ECM is having an issue. If you have a buddy nearby with the same MY machine, the swap test costs you nothing but time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.