Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I thought I’d share an issue I just fixed. I had code 1127-2 Boost Pressure Sensor -Data Erratic, Intermittent Or Incorrect. The car would get boost erratically, most notably with the throttle steady or even at a stop in idle. The RPMs and power would spike like I stabbed the throttle. Additionally, the drive belt wouldn’t always disengage when coming to a stop which would stall the car. I replaced the BOV with aftermarket and the issue remained. While checking the wastegate movement, I noticed two of the passenger side header studs had vibrated finger loose - one stud/nut and the other an allen socket head cap screw. I couldn’t see any sign of exhaust leaking but I tightened them up to spec and the car is back running at full RPM, full boost, and stopping as it should. The belt issue was due to the idle staying too high because of the improper boost. Hope this helps someone down the road.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I had a similar issue on mine and the boost pressure sensor was bad. Replaced it and all is good now.

Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts