Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BurnTables turns CNC Plasma and Routing on its Edge with the New 5x5 vertical table!

Perfect addition to your shop or garage, have a 5x5 table in the corner of your garage where a cabinet would go.

$11,500.00 minus plasma and shipping/tax.

Tire Door Wood Automotive tire Floor

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
Does this table come with specific clamps or built-in holders for smaller than 5x5 material? The reason I ask is, what happens if I have a small piece of metal that is about 12''x12'' that I want to cut a tab out of? Would the vertical table be able to do that?

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does this table come with specific clamps or built-in holders for smaller than 5x5 material? The reason I ask is, what happens if I have a small piece of metal that is about 12''x12'' that I want to cut a tab out of? Would the vertical table be able to do that?
It comes with 2 movable tabs at the bottom so you can place any size material on the table.

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
It comes with 2 movable tabs at the bottom so you can place any size material on the table.
Good to know - thank you!

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The system will recognize .jpg and .dxf files. All software is included: CAD, CAM, and Machine software.

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
Does the CAD software that comes with the table system able to work with other machining tools? For instance, can I use it to design a 3d part that can be given to a shop with a mill to cut a part that can't be done on the table?

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does the CAD software that comes with the table system able to work with other machining tools? For instance, can I use it to design a 3d part that can be given to a shop with a mill to cut a part that can't be done on the table?
The CAD software is a 2d software, but you can use traditional CAD techniques to design a 3 view drawing to give to a machine shop to make 3d parts.

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
The CAD software is a 2d software, but you can use traditional CAD techniques to design a 3 view drawing to give to a machine shop to make 3d parts.
That's almost worth it right there! I've been wanting to learn CAD and this would be a good first step. Designing something with software is one thing, but actually being able to cut the piece out to test or sell will help keep the interest in working with the software.

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
That guy's shop is too clean ;)

So after seeing all the awesome stuff that could be done with the BurnTables products I took the plunge and picked one up! I have an oversized three car garage, but I couldn't afford to lose the space that a traditional CNC table would take up so the vertical table was the perfect choice for me!

As you can see it tucks nicely into the corner of any garage and isn't as tall as one might expect. Can't wait to start cutting this week :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts