Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owners manual mentions not getting water in the clutch housing when you're washing the machine. Something about the entrance of the water being somewhere around the right rear wheel. I've looked but I don't see what they're talking about.:question:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
The only thing that is kind of on the right ... is the clutch housing air flow exhaust ... but is in the center over the engine. And the intake is right between the seats ... I blast mine with a PSI washer and dont get water in the housing ... I wouldnt use a fire hose ...but just washing it ... you should be fine!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only thing that is kind of on the right ... is the clutch housing air flow exhaust ... but is in the center over the engine. And the intake is right between the seats ... I blast mine with a PSI washer and dont get water in the housing ... I wouldnt use a fire hose ...but just washing it ... you should be fine!!
Cool deal, Thanks!:icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I have got water in mine multiple times when trying to spray all the mud off the bottom of the bed. Just wash from the sides as much as possible. Dont spray from the back toward the front while washing under the bed. The few times water did get in there simply letting it dry out worked fine. You'll know if you get water in there because the belt will slip like crazy when you try and move the machine after washing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts