Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2019 RZR4 1000 turbo is only a few months old. I have reset the clock about a dozen times now, but as soon as I turn my RZR off, then back on it keeps blinking the 12:00 symbol again. It keeps time good as long as it's running, but not after turning off. Followed the instructions numerous times but no luck. Dealer has no answer either. Anyone else seen this?

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
I had the exact same issue, shockingly enough I disconnected both battery leads for a few minutes and that solved the issue. sounds to simple to be true but it worked. I even posted a video on here of mine doing it, I had the battery disconnect by accident while working on something else and when it was reconnected, no more issues.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have disconnected the battery, and will let sit overnight, and try again. Another thing I am wondering. If you scroll down to where you see it say VOLTS on your screen, does yours say 0 volts? Mine says 0 volts whether it is running or not. Does your do the same thing? I am wondering if this is related to the clock issue. I have attached a picture.

Attachments

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,094 Posts
Try unplugging and plugging back in the display.

On my 18, the clock worked fine until I unhooked the dash to do some wiring, then when i got everything back together, my clock was doing the same thing yours is, I just wrote it off as I'd need to change the whole display to fix it, which wasn't worth it to me, it was that way for about 5 months. Low and behold, I unhooked everything again a few weeks ago, and when i plugged it all back in, the clock works like normal now. Could just be a stubborn pin in that plug I think. My voltmeter always worked fine, but could very well be a similar issue.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've always been told to start by checking all the ground wire connections - one that is loose or corroded will act differently when the machine is vibrating than when its not running.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts