21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
109 Posts
So I am assuming you took a look at your clearance items and there was nothing there for XP4 900? Your Ebay and store has way too many irrelevant items and I can't waste the time looking thru 10,000 listings.

·
Vendor
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
So I am assuming you took a look at your clearance items and there was nothing there for XP4 900? Your Ebay and store has way too many irrelevant items and I can't waste the time looking thru 10,000 listings.
You are able to break it down by category/brand and more options. Yes I am aware what we have on the clearance section, just letting you know the closeout deals remaining.

What year is your machine? It's a bit hard to tell you what we have without knowing what will fit. The number I provided is also a great source to get them your VIN # or model for fitment.

To answer your question, I am sure we have something that will fit but I will need more information than an XP4 900.

Thanks!

·
Vendor
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Zach,
I just purchased a couple of the Jagged X seats off ebay. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks for the fast shipping.
Thank you for the business! Let myself or our Sales team know if you need anything else. We are hoping to have our new website live sometime this fall/winter.

·
Registered
109 Posts
You are able to break it down by category/brand and more options. Yes I am aware what we have on the clearance section, just letting you know the closeout deals remaining.

What year is your machine? It's a bit hard to tell you what we have without knowing what will fit. The number I provided is also a great source to get them your VIN # or model for fitment.

To answer your question, I am sure we have something that will fit but I will need more information than an XP4 900.

Thanks!
Sorry about that. I have a 2013 Jagged X. 4 seater wheelbase chassis. Mostly looking for a more resilient skid plate & sliders vs. the stock plastic stuff.

·
Vendor
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

Thanks!
Sorry about that. I have a 2013 Jagged X. 4 seater wheelbase chassis. Mostly looking for a more resilient skid plate & sliders vs. the stock plastic stuff.
No problem Matt, let me see what I can find for you.. give me some time to do some searching, thanks!

·
Vendor
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

Thanks!
No problem Matt, let me see what I can find for you.. give me some time to do some searching, thanks!
PM SENT Matt

21 - 29 of 29 Posts