Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys use on your plastic, to get it looking new again? I've tried armor all cleaner, but it is kind of a pain in the butt. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Simple green to get it clean. Then maybe pledge. But the plastic/plexus cleaner works good to.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Meguiars hyper dressing diluted 4 to one. Spray on wet after a wash and walk away. Dries even and smooth with satin finish. If you want more shine dilute it less.

·
tsligar
1 Posts
I just bought a 2013 Razor xp4 900 special edition with EPS. the manuel says the tires are 27 inch but there are 26 inchers on it. I need a spare but if there are supposed to be 27 inchers on it, back to the dealer for a swap. Anyone else in the same situtation?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I just bought a 2013 Razor xp4 900 special edition with EPS. the manuel says the tires are 27 inch but there are 26 inchers on it. I need a spare but if there are supposed to be 27 inchers on it, back to the dealer for a swap. Anyone else in the same situtation?
You need to start a new thread. The standard xp4 comes with 27" xct tires, but they suck and only measure 26". The LE model comes with 26" bighorns, a much better tire and actually measure 27". So you have the better tire.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I use 303 aerospace protectant works really well, just make sure you wipe it off good otherwise you'll be able to see drips when the sun heats it up. It's like sun screen for plastic.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Soap & water to clean then Pledge.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I use 303 aerospace protectant as well and it is fantastic. Wash, dry, spray on and wipe off with a microfiber rag. Keeps the blacks black and protects from fading.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Pledge works great or sc1. I've used both but pledge seems more economical
Maxxis SC1! I can't find anything that comes close.
+1! SC1 hands down! I've used all kinds of stuff on my bikes, quads etc. and i've never used anything as good as SC1.
+2 on SC1! stuff is amazing. Smells great to! At V2R they were passing out SC1 scented air fresheners. My truck now smells like SC1 every time I get in it and in no way am I mad about that.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Pledge works great or sc1. I've used both but pledge seems more economical
Same here. On sale you can get Pledge for $1.50 a can...SC-1 is upwards of $10. I've already spent too much on the RZR, gotta cut back somewhere...and I'm already reduced to drinking Busch.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I currently use pledge after purple power or simple green, but may have to try sc1

Sent from my MotoAtrix using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 21 Posts