Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2009 RZR S black center aluminum wheels $240 for the set of 4 with center caps.

08 stock muffler, mid, head pipe under 100 miles on it. $70

2 rear stock steel wheels $25 each. They are actually Polaris Sportsman with glossy black paint.

2008 RZR front diff. No sprague with it. The stock plastic was broken. I can install a SuperATV HD aluminum sprague carrier in it for you. gears and bearings are all good. $500 w/o sprague, $670 with sprague.

2009 RZR S LH rear fender nice shape. Only a few normal wear scrapes. $175

SuperATV Rhino axles & CVs 2 new rears and 2 used fronts for sale SOLD

Holtz 46mm high flow billet intake manifold SOLD

2 rear stock steel wheels $25 each. They are actually Polaris Sportsman with glossy black paint.

NIB Dynatek FS DFS9-3 programmable ignition controller. SOLD

NIB Dynatek RZR coil kit DCK9-2 SOLD

2009 RZR S black center aluminum wheels $240 for the set of 4 with center caps.

·
Boats and ***s
3,541 Posts
I still have the +6" SuperATV Rhino axles & CVs 2 new rears and 2 used fronts for sale $600. New rears are almost $400.

Holtz 46mm high flow billet intake manifold $115

08 stock muffler, mid, head pipe under 100 miles on it. $70

2 sets of stock steel wheels, make offer.

NIB Dynatek FS DFS9-3 programmable ignition controller. $200 I will program it for you to what you want.

NIB Dynatek RZR coil kit DCK9-2 $90
what are you running now for ignition?

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have stock coil and Dynatek DFS9-3 controller. This one is a spare when we were trouble shooting the problem and found the wire to the MCX problem.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I need a front steel wheel Ill give you $25.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
63 Posts
Is the Dynatek FS DFS9-3 the same principle as a "Power Commander" if not whats the difference. Im gonna add a better airbox and exhaust in the near future and I wanna make sure the A/F ratio is in check. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey Jason, you dont happen to have a stock rzr s cage or know anyone who does. Im looking for one. By the way you missed one muddy race here in Iowa, we had a good turnout though 31 guys showed up. Give me a pm if you know of any stock s cages. Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey Jason Jeff here from Lake Havasu, do you still have rear axles??? Do you know if they are the newer heavy duty ones???

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No, I don't have stock S cage around.

No, the power commander is for fuel and the Dynatek is ignition control.

Jeff, Yes, I still have the rear axles and they are the newer Rhino SuperATVs ones.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.