Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to get the rzr ready for a festival and get it all shiny and all the good stuff but when i spray it off good it still seems somewhere all over the black mud and mudspots are all over it and in the floorboard plz help me

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
After spraying most of the mud off, I do a real good hand wash. Then all plastic including black gets covered with furniture polish spray. Seems to work great on the colored and black plastic plus smells good. Makes it shine and easier to wash the next time out. Good luck.

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
Yup, that's even what Polaris recommends, furniture polish.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
After I clean the crap out of it for 2 hours, hand dry and do the noraml maintenance stuff like check air filter / grease th a-arms. I use a good plastic cleaner / protector like McGuires then rub it off with a soft cloth so there is no "greasy" residue same with Armor all but I like McGuires better

·
Registered
304 Posts
I second the furniture polish--I've used Lemon Pledge on all my bikes for years. It really makes the paint shine. And it brings the "new" look back to all the black plastic. I'm working on mine as we speak for the county fair parade! Get it all dolled up, just in time for gettin back in the mud!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts