Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to the jamboree in Utah and rode over 500 miles. The dust is very fine in the desert. Is there anything better than plegde to make it shine. Also what is the best to put on the plastic that will help to repel and not show the dust as bad.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
yes your dealer should sell some stuff called pro prep or scl1 clear coat. they both work great. what you do is spray this stuff all over your rzr when its clean and it will shine very very good. looks like glass on it. then the best part is no mud will stick to your rzr. you just hose it off and the mud just falls right off.we use this stuff every time before we go riding.you can spray it all over and even under neath to help the mud from sticking and then having to scrape it off later.

H

·
0 Posts
Maxima SC-1 does work well...just make sure you use it in a well ventilated area and not around anything that you don't wont it on(ie car windshields ect). The spray is a very fine mist....it will fog an enclosed area like a garage and get on just about everything lol.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I use the sc1 it works awesome. Makes it look better then new after using it. I found a place online that had a great deal and bought 10 cans.
Maxima SC1 Clear Coat

you will not find a better price then that, believe me I have looked. You wont be disappointed in the sc1 either.

H

·
0 Posts
I use the sc1 it works awesome. Makes it look better then new after using it. I found a place online that had a great deal and bought 10 cans.
Maxima SC1 Clear Coat

you will not find a better price then that, believe me I have looked. You wont be disappointed in the sc1 either.
When you factor in the 9.99 shipping ride.net charges this place below will save you $1.49 on 10 cans with the Free shipping :rofl3:

Amazon.com: EA/MAX SC1 CLEAR COAT - MAXIMA RACING OIL -: Fay Myers Motorcycle World

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
So if you are buying just 1 can then its not worth paying the shipping but better to go to the dealer right ? it should me like 8.99 for shipping

H

·
0 Posts
So if you are buying just 1 can then its not worth paying the shipping but better to go to the dealer right ? it should me like 8.99 for shipping
The place I posted is free shipping over $75...I guess if you can get one can at a time local and it is convienient that might be a better way. I'd rather buy 10 or so at the time and save my gas as no place I frequent carries it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Think I am going to try some of this stuff too! The SC1!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts