Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clarity Research, a leader in powersports market research and the official researcher for rzrforums.net, will be conducting a UTV research study among Sport UTV owners in two cities:

• Charleston, WV on Saturday, September 29, 2012
• Mesa, AZ on Saturday, October 6, 2012

This UTV research study will allow Sport UTV owners to provide feedback on current and future UTV designs. This research study provides Sport UTV owners with a unique opportunity to influence the future direction of the UTV products.

If you own a 2008-2012 Model Year RZR, and will be in either of these areas on the dates indicated, we would like to hear from you! The research will take about 60 minutes for each owner to complete and each owner will receive $125 for their time. Absolutely no sales efforts will be involved. If you are interested in participating you can call 866-622-3119 to qualify and register.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll reply here.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Why dont they do this at the Super Sand Show in Costa Mesa Ca.???
Lots of different riders at the show and they could reinvest the $125.00 right there at the show... Just a thought..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why dont they do this at the Super Sand Show in Costa Mesa Ca.???
Lots of different riders at the show and they could reinvest the $125.00 right there at the show... Just a thought..
We will be at the Sand Sports Super Show next weekend doing some different research, stop by our booth and say hello!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clarity Research, a leader in powersports market research and the official researcher for rzrforums.net, will be conducting a UTV research study among Sport UTV owners in two cities:

• Charleston, WV on Saturday, September 29, 2012
• Mesa, AZ on Saturday, October 6, 2012

This UTV research study will allow Sport UTV owners to provide feedback on current and future UTV designs. This research study provides Sport UTV owners with a unique opportunity to influence the future direction of the UTV products.

If you own a 2008-2012 Model Year RZR, and will be in either of these areas on the dates indicated, we would like to hear from you! The research will take about 60 minutes for each owner to complete and each owner will receive $125 for their time. Absolutely no sales efforts will be involved. If you are interested in participating you can call 866-622-3119 to qualify and register.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll reply here.
We still have slots in both cities! Call if you are interested and can be in either place on the indicated date.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Becca (my wife) is the primary driver and is signed up for 12:30 in Mesa, AZ. I'll post up her comments after the market research interview. We'll most likely spent the $125.00 on stuff for her RZR XP.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to those of you who are planning to attend! Any other RZR owners in WV or AZ interested in attending an in-person SxS design research event, see details in above posts.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Got this off the Mud Buddies Foundation facebook page:

Mud Buddies Foundation
Hi everyone, we have a great deal for you!!! There is a company doing a research project for Polaris, Can Am and Arctic Cat. They will pay owners of 2008-2012 Rzr's, Commanders and Wild Cats $125 to look at brand new concept machines, improvements etc. The research will be done in Charleston WV on Sept 29. You have to
make a reservation, will take about 45 minutes of your time, held at Embassy suites.HERE IS THE GREAT PART, NOT ONLY WILL YOU GET A $125 BUCKS, THEY WILL DONATE MONEY TO MUD BUDDIES FOR EACH OF YOU! To make your reservation, call 1-866-622-3119. Tell them Mud Buddies sent you. They are not going to have a lot of spots, so get it done! Get paid to go to Charleston to take your lady for dinner,,,, or visit the new Cabela's, or use the money for a romantic weekend in Charleston.......cant get much easier than this guys!!! Help out MUD BUDDIES AND GET PAID FOR IT

That is soo cool. Wished we could make this one.
For those that doesn't know what Mud Buddies Foundation does they take out handicap kids or adults and lets them enjoy the sport with their family too. It's an awesome foundation.
I"m just passing on the info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts