Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I got home today at around 230 in anticipation for the arrival of many parts once the UPS guy arrived. When I walked into the house, this is what greeted me......

The kid got home from school and was nice enough to bring everything in off of the front porch for me. The UPS has never, in 3.5 years, ran this early lol. Normally I would be home, but had to go to the VA lol......

So, here is what all was in the boxes:

Rock Sliders

Doors:

Harnesses:

CV boot guards:

Front Bumper:

Rear Bumper:

Radio (actually cam in yesterday):

Winch (actually came in Friday):

A HUGE thanks to Chris @ Devius Powersports. His pricing was about 25% or $1000 cheaper than any other vendor that I priced on everything you see.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Yeah I've noticed, once I order that stuff it generally shows up quick!!

Shows up the next month on the old Cabela's card too!

Guess I am getting rich on Cabela's bucks while going broke at my bank..

Thinking my independently minded life support system for a conscience might have a meltdown if that much stuff came in one day.

:popcorn::popcorn:

·
Banned
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL..... Im safe in that department....This is all cash deal. I was finally given my VA payment and it was nice enough to allow for the additions and paying off of debt....

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Mike,

All good...but be honest with us...are you sleeping in the garage with your RZR cuz Mama wanted appliances, furniture, jewelry????

LOL!!!

looks like you will be busy for a while...good thing Fall is nearly here!!!

Pirate

·
Registered
296 Posts
thats always nice to come home to boxes full of new parts'' just hope you have better luck with pro armor products then i did'' i wouldnt take there parts for free after the crap i went threw with them'' maybe they got new fabricators sence i had a run-a-round with m in 2010'' good luck'' looks nice

·
Banned
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mike,

All good...but be honest with us...are you sleeping in the garage with your RZR cuz Mama wanted appliances, furniture, jewelry????

LOL!!!

looks like you will be busy for a while...good thing Fall is nearly here!!!

Pirate
Thats one thing I dont have to worry about to much. Im actually the materialistic one in the marriage. She loves the RzR and all the add ons. Like I said, I paid off a good chunk of debt first, so she was all good. She still gets her things during the year and I take her on vacation every year for our anniversary.

Well now you got a weekend of work ahead of you. Great to know where to get better than average prices on add on's.
Yeah, noone came close to his prices on the parts. The closest was the $1000 difference. Others were way more, like they really didnt want my money.

Also, just so you know, Fixmytoys today beat Babbitts and 2 other places on about 10 OEM products I ordered by $75....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts