Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to chop my cage but I want to install a stereo on the roof, my concern is that if I chop the cage there's not going to be space for the stereo becauuse it'll hit my head :sad:, anybody with a chop cage and a stereo? I'm 5'8" I need some ideas!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
395 Posts
Mines chopped 6" I'm 5"11 and there's plenty space unless you go nuts with it. I went with the wakeboard tower speakers (just personal preference).

·
Premium Member
7,973 Posts
I did exactly what your talking about.

There are alot more pics in my gallery including pics of the cage chop (6") and how I built the stereo enclosures. I am 6'1" and have Beard seats and still can wear a Helmet but it is close. Since I wear harnesses I dont have a problem hitting my head but with a Helmet on it is close. If you plan to wear a Helmet probably 5" would be better. Any questions just ask.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for your advices... What do you guys think it's better first, chip the cage or install the stereo and speakers?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just wondering if u have chopped cage yet. I did my own. 5" drop in the rear and still have factory stereo and roof. I have a few pics. If u would like to see text me. 2five4 sevenfour nine 5 eight 0 nine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts