Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my first Polaris RZR. A 2020 XP 1000 Premium. I'm shopping for a Winch and do not want to mess around with a cheap or undersized winch. I'm looking at both the Viper Max 4500lb and the Warn VRX-45-S. So my question is for everyone with experience to tell me what winch is the better ALL AROUND option.

Or if there is better options than what I listed please add your opinions.

·
Registered
615 Posts
The Viper Elite 4500 is closer to the Warn VRX 45 S for comparison than the Viper Max, I think you get more for your money with the Viper than the Warn. I've had two Viper Elites in the past ten yrs. on two different machines & have not had any problems & I also use the winch for plowing. (not saying the Warn is a bad choice)

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
3,412 Posts
Warn. Made in USA, not in China. Every winch I have used has been a warn. Great product. Great customer service.
The VR Series Warn winches are made in China, the rest of Warn’s winches are assembled in the US, with globally sourced parts. They still make excellent products, but the Made in USA part comes with an asterisk, as do many things these days.

I run a 6K Viper Elite, no issues so far, highly recommended. @Motoalliance is also a forum vendor and offers a pretty good member discount. Call them direct to order and ask for the rzrforum discount.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m having issues finding which Mounting Kit that is used for the 2020 RZR Xp from Warn. For the VRX 4500..

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would you have a pic of your install that you could post?

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

1 - 9 of 9 Posts