Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was everyone's first trip to Choccolocco Mountain. It is pretty close to most of us but for some reason we just never scheduled a trip there. It is a small place so we just rode a day and a half. It is more of a rock bouncing park with a ton of extreme hills and lots of rock. I am glad we checked it out. Some of the hills were pretty cool to see in person.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next we hit up a hill names Tombstone. Choccolocco has so many hills like this and most of them are a lot worse. Ricky broke an axle on Tombstone and had to head back to camp. We rode for a little bit afterwards and took a break for lunch.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After lunch we headed straight to Hell's Revenge. It was a creek bed with some pretty good rock sections. I struggled with it until I figured out the line. Brian and Jeremy made it look easy. There are a couple of insane hills at the bottom of it. We did not think about trying them.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well this one should be pretty entertaining. Following along our ride and see how Ryan got screwed into having to wear the purse! lol. In all seriousness, the way it happened was hilarious. We hit a few more hills in this one as well. It was turning out to another awesome day of riding.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Choccolocco Mountain was a lot of fun. We did a lot in a day and a half and had a blast as usual. I ended the day by destroying a few more body panels on mine while Brian came out unscathed and Jeremy took the easy way out. We all had some work to do to get the machines ready for the Windrock trip a couple of weeks after this one. That is part of it though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts