Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys heres a pic of my new ride. Its a 2002 ford f250. It has the 7.3 powerstroke 4x4 lariat. It has an 8" skyjacker lift and 38" BFG's on it. Hope yall enjoy.

Attachments

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
That's a nice looking truck. you can drive that truck anywhere and know people are looking at it think "Damn that thing is SWEET!"

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a nice looking truck. you can drive that truck anywhere and know people are looking at it think "Damn that thing is SWEET!"
LOL Thanks. I went from an S-10 extreme to a monster truck. It took some getting use to.

·
Registered
561 Posts
you'll love it the 7.3 is good motor. If I was you I would get the towing mirrors though I couldn't see a damn thing out of the sport mirrors. Oh and if you think playing with your rzr is fun what till you start buying stuff for the truck.

·
Registered
363 Posts
nice truck..its tough to beat a 7.3 that thing will run forever.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Front axle looks shifted forward?

Nice hauler looks great since it dont have them over sized pimp rims.
Thanks I don't like the big pimp wheels. I had the wheels turned in those pics that's why it looks like the axel is shifted.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Nice!

Reminds me of my old F-250....2004 with 8" superlift and 38" MTZ's, if it wasn't for that damn 6.0...I would still have it.

What kind of gears are you running?

·
Registered
196 Posts
If we put the RzR in the back of your truck and the two Atv on my sled deck on my Dodge, we can put your Ford on the Trailer and I can pull you to the dunes...:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice!

Reminds me of my old F-250....2004 with 8" superlift and 38" MTZ's, if it wasn't for that damn 6.0...I would still have it.

What kind of gears are you running?
That's a nice truck man. Looks kinda like mine but nicer. Lol. I'm running 4.10's in mine.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts