Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, that’s the one. 520344 is the diagnostic code, 17 is the PMI index

can be a failing fuel pump, clogged injectors, leaking fuel line inside the tank, or in rare cases, the throttle position sensor
[/QUO
ok thanks, where would you start? is there a way to check the injectors?

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
I would recommend starting with the fuel pump, check the fuel pressure at idle spec is 58 PSI +/- 2 psi and 70 PSI + depending on boost under load ...WOT .
There are several good posts on what you need to buy to test the fuel pump and that seems to be it most the time
. If that doesn't work then think about the injectors...IMO

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would recommend starting with the fuel pump, check the fuel pressure at idle spec is 58 PSI +/- 2 psi and 70 PSI + depending on boost under load ...WOT .
There are several good posts on what you need to buy to test the fuel pump and that seems to be it most the time
my son just checked it and it is reading 25 PSI

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he is going to check it out this weekend, something about checking a o-ring and if that does not help then the pump.
thanks for your help!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we removed the fuel pump and the o ring was a little distorted, he looked for one locally and didn't find one so he put the old one back for now to order and not the pressure it back up to to 56 but the check engine light is still on, how do you reset the light?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Have you confirmed those are the correct fitting sizes?
we removed the fuel pump and the o ring was a little distorted, he looked for one locally and didn't find one so he put the old one back for now to order and not the pressure it back up to to 56 but the check engine light is still on, how do you reset the light?

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
4,668 Posts
Drive in L above 4000 rpm for one minute

1 - 17 of 17 Posts