Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a dealer closer to central PA that will sell for close to the Abernathy's price? Willing to pay a little more to avoid the 11 hour drive but PA dealers I've called won't even come close. I've tried a couple in OH and WV but can barely get one to call me back.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nobodys touching this within $2,000+ dollars. Thats the OTD price. Save money take the ride! While your out there go break it in at Brimstone!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 Kentucky dealers will match it and are only 7 hours away but still hoping to find something closer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My local dealers could not get anywhere close. Even the largest volume dealer in Indiana told me the price I was quoted from Abernathys was a lot cheaper than they get them from Polaris. Even if he sold one to me at his cost it still wasn't close. It was just over a 5 hour drive for me though. Another option might be to find someone you trust to make the trip for you. You could toss them 500.00 for a days driving and still save money.

·
Registered
463 Posts
My local dealers could not get anywhere close. Even the largest volume dealer in Indiana told me the price I was quoted from Abernathys was a lot cheaper than they get them from Polaris. Even if he sold one to me at his cost it still wasn't close. It was just over a 5 hour drive for me though. Another option might be to find someone you trust to make the trip for you. You could toss them 500.00 for a days driving and still save money.
What dealer in indiana was that?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"My local dealers could not get anywhere close. Even the largest volume dealer in Indiana told me the price I was quoted from Abernathys was a lot cheaper than they get them from Polaris. Even if he sold one to me at his cost it still wasn't close. It was just over a 5 hour drive for me though. Another option might be to find someone you trust to make the trip for you. You could toss them 500.00 for a days driving and still save money."

They can't sell you one unless you appear in person to sign for it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I went and bought mine. They did check my ID as they had held a unit for me. I wrote them a check and they handed me a certificate of origin. I see no reason why I couldn't have brought it home and handed it over to some one else. No different then if I sold it. When you register/title them etc. that is done when you get home, that would get the machine in your name so to speak. Might be different if you finance it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
2 Kentucky dealers will match it and are only 7 hours away but still hoping to find something closer.
Called basically everyone because Abernathys is out of stock. Which 2 will match? I called all of them im sure

·
Yes, I know where we are?
444 Posts
These guys usually sell at the same price as Abernathy's and they still have stock.
Might be worth a call.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Haul bikes.com will ship anywhere for a reasonable rate. Don’t be in a hurry as it takes a while. I am currently waiting on a 2018 Husqvarna 701 SM I purchased from Spokane WA as a brand new leftover.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Haul bikes.com will ship anywhere for a reasonable rate. Don’t be in a hurry as it takes a while. I am currently waiting on a 2018 Husqvarna 701 SM I purchased from Spokane WA as a brand new leftover.
Off topic but amazing bike !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts