Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
It should show on the dash without plugging anything in. If it does not then it has already cleared and without a controller you would be best to bring it to the dealer they will be able to see it. Were you under heavy load ? belt slip will throw a code and then clear

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Might have something to do with low voltage and the Dynamix Shocks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I took the car to Ride Now where I purchased the RZR. To my surprise they pulled up my info in their system and noticed I had purchased it 10 days ago. The service writer said I’m going to get a tech to pull this in right now and see if he can get codes to come up. Mind you this was at 4pm. The tech took the car back and in less than an hour he determined that one of the sensors / plug ins on the passenger side rear shock wasn’t making contact correctly. He also did a software update. Car fixed in under an hour at no charge.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Glad to hear it was something simple and easy, and they got you fixed up with no hassle in minimal time.

(Pro Tip: Drop the 1000 in the model name, it's a RZR Turbo S, or XPT-S for short, nothing 1000 about it, primarily in nomenclature, but also in displacement)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
So I took the car to Ride Now where I purchased the RZR. To my surprise they pulled up my info in their system and noticed I had purchased it 10 days ago. The service writer said I’m going to get a tech to pull this in right now and see if he can get codes to come up. Mind you this was at 4pm. The tech took the car back and in less than an hour he determined that one of the sensors / plug ins on the passenger side rear shock wasn’t making contact correctly. He also did a software update. Car fixed in under an hour at no charge.
Which Ridenow do you use?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know this is an old post but do you know what they did to fix it? I am having a similar issue with a dynamix pro xp after towing it…

No codes in the ridecommand or cel on only the triangle light is on.

i tried disconnecting the battery, unplugging the shocks and got the same light. Next will be a trip to the dealer. 🥺

1 - 11 of 11 Posts