Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my Throttle Body and now getting a 520276 2 and 520276 12 codes, I think the Throttle Pedal and Throttle Body need adjusted. Anyone have this issue before? How did you resolve?

·
Smooth Moderator
3,212 Posts
Why did you replace the throttle body? They don't get adjusted and typically don't go bad. I have seen the pedals get dirty or worn causing issues on the drive by wire setups.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Broke the connector that plugs onto it, on the TB. I put a TB from a 1000XP on it. I matched up the wiring etc but maybe need to put an XP tune in it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know how to adjust the Throttle Position Sensor on the XP1000 TB? I am getting , .80 out just .02 out of Spec. I am hoping it is not inside the Black Controller with the Connector on it. I am thinking of loosening that Box and see if I can make a change that way. I really don't want to play with the Butterfly Stop if I don't have too.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, almost there just need to get the Output down a little, which is a TPS adjustment, the Older 800S had this adjustment. I read that ALBA was working on this at one time?

·
Vendor
2,416 Posts
We never did it, but I do have some insight. Did you change the ecu or harness? This is not a simple swap over. You can not just wire it up. Your stock ECU is not set up for dual throttle bodies and will not operate them correctly...

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I moved Pin38 to 37 on Bank One to get the 5VDC Input. I have an XP Tune. Can't you pull 5 VDC from the TMAP to the TB? Everything I have checked they have the same ECU and Everything else. Same Wire Harness except for Pin 37 and 38. 1000S uses Pin38 3.3 VDC and XP Uses Pin37 5 VDC. Right now all I need is get the TPS adjusted and I am set.

·
Vendor
2,416 Posts
Yes, they all use a 5 volt ref. You are using an XP1000 ECU? You can not adjust the TPS. It is adjusted through Digital Wrench only.

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going to assume that only dealers can get Digital Wrench? The RZR 1000 S uses 3.3V, so do the 900's. So it sounds like I would have to go to the Dealer and have them Adjust it. I will poke around some more before I throw in the Towel and go to the Dealer (There is nothing wrong with my dealer, quite the oppisite). I appreciate your input. I will also be checking out your Web site, see what you guys have.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I found my problem with the Throttle Body(I got it Used). There is a middle gear shaft with a bad bushing on one end. It is a Plastic Bushing, I am going to put a good bushing in it and we will see. The rest of the shafts look OK.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Throttle Body turned out to be fine. Just had to make a couple adjustments.
I just have to find out what size resister to put on the 02 Sensor Connection then Final Tune. It sounds really good, I did'nt think it would make that much difference (Sound wise). I should have the final tune done tonight, let you know how much difference it makes (Power wise).

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have been running for a few weeks now and it is running great. Just ordered XP Cams should have them on next week for the last race of the Season. Does anyone with a BULLYDOG know what Throttle Percentage is at at:
1. Key on but not started for about 15 seconds?
2. Running at Idle?
I just want to make sure I have it set correct.
Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
i also sent a PM just hoping you see notification for one of them. any help would be great!

i have read your post few times and finally swapped my single TB setup for the dual. but im getting same adaption issue you had. i had dynojet overlay the xp1000 tune onto my ecu. only code i get is adaption. i did swap the wire over from pin 38 to 37 and that actually got it running at idle. the power vision does not seem to have TPS adjustment as a option in the tuning.

please any insight would be huge help

thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts