Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at maybe getting the UTV Giant center seat, but Im hearing that it will not work for those of us that have the 2" center mounted snokels, which is the most common setup. Anyone know for sure if this seat will or will not work with snorkels? I dont wanna pay $700 for a TS bench seat. Also thinking maybe no more often than Ill have my kids riding with me, just to make a seat of sorts using some thick foam padding and the vynl covering. Just form cut the foam to match the contours of the seats and then wrap the vynl covering around the foam and sew it together. Or cut out some plywood and staple the vynl to the board. I mean it wont be the craftmanship of a store bought one, but it should be good enough to ride your youngins on. Obviously still install a seat belt for the center rider. Anyone ever make a seat? Just curious and brainstorming. I also posted this is General section by accident before I posted here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I built my frame for my center yesterday, and sent it with my dad to cover it(he upholsters for a living). If he hadn't taken it I would take some pics and post them. It will probably be the first of next week before I get it back. But i'll post some then. I just cut out a plywood back and bottom, then built a metal mounting bract. It will attach using a 3/8" bolt with a wing nut for easy removal. I'll post some pics when I get it back from my dad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts