Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be in Cedar City for a few days mid-week, house shopping as I travel thru to Vegas for SEMA. Expect to have some 'free' time and will have my RZR along to play with...if yer up for a late aft/evening ride, let me know :)

reminds me, need to set up a campground too...

·
mud is overrated
431 Posts
I would be totally down for a ride, but my RZR is still torn apart, I have way too much on my plate at the time to finish it... but I can point you in a couple directions to ride: 3 peaks and a little west by the mines. 3 peaks (free) is pretty much the only place to "camp" besides KOA. They're fun places to explore if anything. I've got a 450 dirtbike if you want some company though.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
I'm in that neck of the woods. riding
g logandale trails and valley of fire today .
was going to be near cedar city saturday.
was considering escalante, ut. area also. moab was sunday or monday.

mark 3092645160 .

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will be in Denver by noon today, opted for a room at the Super8 in Cedar City for M-T-W nites next week...

Ryan, will PM you my #, I should have 'some' time to get in a ride, and company is always welcome :)

Mark, how long are you in the area?

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
Already went thru...If you ever get the opportunity, ride "The Great Western Trail" mm101, Het 12, near Escalate, Ut. At the 10,000 ft pass.its high mountain riding with killer views of the "Grand Staircase". Fall colors awesome......
Moan yesterday, weather held out!
Maybe next spring,....good luck ion Cedar.

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
did 16 miles in 45 minutes this afternoon...fun play area :)

Found a possible home too, but also a few areas that are nice...stalling now for something to come up for sale, or to break down and build...

if you look close, bottom right of town, you can see the home I like...hehe

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts