Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of us are gonna be riding some trails around cass Arkansas the 23-24-25 of October if anyone is in the area riding give us a shout. We will be staying at turner bend cabins.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couple of us are gonna be riding some trails around cass Arkansas the 23-24-25 of October if anyone is in the area riding give us a shout. We will be staying at turner bend cabins.
Well crap we will be at cloud 9 that weekend. Hit us later if you go again.
Will do, Is there anywhere in Oklahoma to ride?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dang we just missed y’all as well. Give me a shout also next ride. There are some good places in Oklahoma cross bar and pine mountain are the only places I have been so far. I hear daisy ok is a great place to ride. Trying to plan a trip to Mack’s pines in February if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Disney, OK is great. The Waynoka dunes are an absolute blast. And just riding on the Canadian riverbed with buddies is a while lot more fun than it should be. There's also a trail near Tahlequah that's not bad, but it's very tough to tell what roads around it are legal.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Not to many around Tulsa. That's why we ride AR & MO. Someone has opened a new park in Jay,Ok called Mid America I haven't been there so I have no idea about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts