Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I completed the carrier bearing fix today. I used a pillow block bearing (made in USA ) it's so smooth now. Why would Polaris not use this set up? I got a 2013 under warranty but I still think this was orth it. $33 bucks. Plus grease that was missing from my rzr to begin with. :pint:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Do you have the part number? Where did you buy it? Thanks
Bought mine at the bearing store. The info is below. Worked great.

The Big Bearing Store Items
1 1-3/16" Pillow Block Bearing @ $12.68 = $12.68

Sub-Total: $12.68
Shipping: $11.20 (Priority Mail)
Sales Tax: $0.00

The Big Bearing Store Total: $23.88

·
Registered
367 Posts
Do you have the part number? Where did you buy it? Thanks
Bought mine at the bearing store. The info is below. Worked great.

The Big Bearing Store Items
1 1-3/16" Pillow Block Bearing @ $12.68 = $12.68

Sub-Total: $12.68
Shipping: $11.20 (Priority Mail)
Sales Tax: $0.00

The Big Bearing Store Total: $23.88
Did you get the SKU: UCP206-19?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ye pretty sure that is the one. I can try to find the invoice to confirm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
367 Posts
Ok,thanks for looking. I have the vibration when in four wheel drive and the fronts are engaged. It has done it from day one. Just wondering if this will fix it. Did you add any rubber under the mount?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ok,thanks for looking. I have the vibration when in four wheel drive and the fronts are engaged. It has done it from day one. Just wondering if this will fix it. Did you add any rubber under the mount?
No I didn't add rubber. The vibration was so bad it made mine nearly undriveable. It was intermittent though so it drove me crazy trying to figure out the source. I finally decided to hang when I pulled the back seats and saw a ring where the paint was worn in the drive shaft. I was pretty clear the issue then.

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Mine isn't that bad (yet). I will probably pick up one of those bearings and install it the next time I have the skid plate off. Thanks!

·
Registered
174 Posts
By the way the roled pin on the front axle was terrible to remove. I finally had to but an air chisel to get it out. I replaced it with a bolt as many others on here had done.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Do u have a pic of exactly where u removed the roll pin tnks I was thinking about doing the same thing.
No I should have taken more pics but I was so darn frustrated in trying to get it out I wasn't thinking straight. There is only one roll pin in the drive shaft. It is at the front of the unit. Let me know if you need me to take a pick of what I have now. Like I say I used a bolt and lock nut as the replacement.

·
Registered
23 Posts
This helps me out, thanks for the info. Question on air chisel, any specifics on what type and size? sounds like it isn't worth fighting, just go straight to air chisel.

·
Registered
174 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts