Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of older posts, specifically for the Motorcycles.

Has Polaris announced (do they publish a road-map of upcoming features) CarPlay for the RZR product line? This would make Ride Command 1000% better.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
I think you can connect via BT and play music, but CarPlay is a stretch?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you can connect via BT and play music, but CarPlay is a stretch?
Thanks Denver...No problems with BT connections. Looking to see if anyone heard/knows about CarPlay coming to RZR.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Probably not coming. It would only be useful to the handful of states that license a RZR as an on road vehicle. The little bit of township & county dirt roads won't matter either. On a personal note. I love Carplay, but see no value in it being on a RZR.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I love my CarPlay on Harley and jeep 10 times better than blue tooth
Just wish they would let it load a weather app to watch radar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably not coming. It would only be useful to the handful of states that license a RZR as an on road vehicle. The little bit of township & county dirt roads won't matter either. On a personal note. I love Carplay, but see no value in it being on a RZR.
I hope your wrong. There is much more value then only using street maps. Additionally, they would have a competitive advantage against Can Am, Honda, Kawasaki, etc...

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would like CarPlay. You can display GaiaGPS through carplay and not need a dedicated tablet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I see a lot of older posts, specifically for the Motorcycles.

Has Polaris announced (do they publish a road-map of upcoming features) CarPlay for the RZR product line? This would make Ride Command 1000% better.
Thanks
I email letter polaris like 2 months ago, about integrating applecar play to RZR ride commands, they told me they would consider it and will send the feedback to the right team. Hopefully we see it soon they were really interested in that idea they might put it on the table for a future update . I encourage all of you to send feedback to polaris they really do appreciate it and helps them know what the customer whats.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I email letter polaris like 2 months ago, about integrating applecar play to RZR ride commands, they told me they would consider it and will send the feedback to the right team. Hopefully we see it soon they were really interested in that idea they might put it on the table for a future update . I encourage all of you to send feedback to polaris they really do appreciate it and helps them know what the customer whats.
Do you have the details on where to send feedback?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts