Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Dri-Duck brand is in very low stock so we decided to go with the Carhartt line.

This will be a 2-3 week pre-order.

* Jackets are available in Black, Carhartt Brown, Army Green, Carbon Heather and New Navy. Click on the link to see the available colors *

MEN'S RUTLAND THERMAL-LINED HOODED ZIP-FRONT SWEATSHIRT

Link to the jacket and colors - Carhartt - Product - Men's Rutland Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt

Carhartt thermal-lined, hooded sweatshirt really delivers when temperatures drop. It teams 50% cotton/50% polyester fleece with a 100% polyester thermal lining for warmth. Even the three-piece hook is thermal lined. Best, it features a Rain Defender™ durable water-repellent finish. Up front, there’s a full-length brass zipper and two hand-warmer pockets. For added comfort, the cuffs and waistband are made of a stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit fabric. There an inside pocket with zipper closure and a locker loop for easy hanging. Full-length brass front zipper.
Thermal lined
Rain Defender™ durable water-repellent finish
Stretchable cuffs and waistband
Two hand-warmer pockets

These prices are with all logos being a heat pressed vinyl.

Pricing - Small - 2XL - $72.50
3X-4X - $77.50

Tall sizes are available - Large - 3XL - $77.50

If you want your name embroidered on the front of the jacket add $5.00 to the prices above.

Actual shipping charges will also be added to the pricing above.

Please email me with your full shipping address, size of jacket needed and if wanted - what name to be embroidered on the front. [email protected]

Thanks!

Doug

Please do not forget about our Oakley give away on our Facebook page!

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the orders so far! If anyone is interested but would need more time to pay for the jacket, email me and I will work something out with you.

Thanks.

Doug

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again for a few more orders. I have been ask if I would do a "payment" plan and I will work with anyone that needs to.

Thanks again.

Doug

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will end the pre-order on April 23rd. Thanks to everyone who has placed their order. I appreciate it.

Doug

1 - 17 of 17 Posts