Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Looking for suggestions for rear cargo rack and full windshield with openings for air flow. Thanks
I have a friend that makes these windshields, and currently have one on my 2019 Rocks and Trails.
Separate driver and passenger openings for air flow, in case one doesn't want the air flow they can be shut open independently.

Works great and DOT glass. Recently made windshield covers to prevent windshield chips from on coming vehicles while trailing.

Bumper.jpg

IMG_8263.JPG
www.sxswindshields.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the Razorback Offroad windshield. It has vents in the middle for air flow and you can also fold down the windshield on hot days. It's DOT glass with an aluminum frame. Very easy to install as well. They are a little pricey but I will say the quality is very good. I'm very happy with it.

Thought I would never fold it down when I bought it. But when I'm in low and doing slow crawling I usually fold it down every time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have the Razorback cargo rear and wow...it can withstand a nuclear attack. Lots of bucks however. The SAE nuts, bolts and hex heads will drive you crazy however. No metric on this at all!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Looking for suggestions for rear cargo rack and full windshield with openings for air flow. Thanks
I have a friend that makes these windshields, and currently have one on my 2019 Rocks and Trails.
Separate driver and passenger openings for air flow, in case one doesn't want the air flow they can be shut open independently.

Works great and DOT glass. Recently made windshield covers to prevent windshield chips from on coming vehicles while trailing.

View attachment 579788

View attachment 579790
www.sxswindshields.com
is your view diminished at all by the frame of the windshield? seems like the frame is a little wide and could diminish view but otherwise love it

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts

View attachment 579788

View attachment 579790
www.sxswindshields.com
is your view diminished at all by the frame of the windshield? seems like the frame is a little wide and could diminish view but otherwise love it
The view is not hampered at all by the frame of the windshield. -At least for me the I never have felt that it ever got in the way- and I use it all season and while hunting,and that would if anything let me know if it blocks my view.. and I never have an issue.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I have the Polaris Poly windshield with the vents. Very happy with it. Pops out in 20 seconds.

LINKY

If you get a front windshield, you will need a back. The back pressure/vacuum will suck all the dust in behind you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts