Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is one of my personal favorite products from the carbon vinyl line-up.
It's a product that really looks great on any RZR. I use tie down that I connect to the various tubing on my RZR and they scratch them over time (you can see this in the first picture with the scratched bar to the left it fades to a wrapped bar on the right). I was looking for a way to hide the scratches and protect the tube at the same time.
This was the seamless solution.

Enhance & protect your roll cages & bars with Tube-Wraps' great look and resilience.
These wraps are designed specifically for the different sizes of roll cages and bumper guards found on Polaris RZR models. They hide scratches and help prevent future wear. All Tube-Wrap sizes are measured and computer cut to fit your factory RZR tubing.

FITMENT: (Depending on size purchased. FULL KIT fits all listed areas)
-Fits ALL Polaris Ranger RZR Factory axles. (3.0”)
-Fits around 3 sides of seat frame exposed between two cushions. (3.0”)
-Fits ALL Polaris Ranger RZR Factory Bush Guards. (4.0”)
-Fits ALL Polaris Ranger RZR Factory Roll Cage Lower Cross Bar (Behind Seat) (4.75”)
-Fits Factory Lock-n-Ride Cage Accessories (4.75”)
-Fits ALL Polaris Ranger RZR Factory Roll Cages (not including rear lower crossbar. See 4.75" version for wrapping that bar (5.5”)
-Fits Factory Nerf Bars. (5.5”)
-Also any vehicle with 3.0, 4.0, 4.75 and 5.5 inch circumference tubing

KIT CONTENTS: (Depending on size purchased. FULL KIT includes all listed pieces)
-56" at 3.0 inches wide of carbon TUBE-WRAP.
-56" at 4.0 inches wide of carbon TUBE-WRAP.
-112" (2x 56" pieces) at 4.75 inches wide of carbon TUBE-WRAP.
-112" (2x 56" pieces) at 5.5 inches wide of carbon TUBE-WRAP.

See more at: Carbon Tube-Wraps For Polaris RZR - ATV BaseCamp

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Is it pliable enough to do bends? On my Rzr the bends seem to be scuff magnets.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Saw your ad. They look incredible, they would make an elegant looking rzr

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. They do minor bend but because the material needs to surround the bar, as flexible as the material is, it will form creases on the inside of the bends. What I do is I wrap up to the bend but leave the bend bare. If you are looking to protect the bend as well then this won't help as much as just look good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts