Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cummins+RZR=<3
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the king spring topic has been beaten to death, but I need an answer fast.
I tried to call Steve at Makin Trax but no answer or call back.

I have a 2010 standard RZR and need the springs. The site says they are out of stock (from what I've gathered reading, they are waiting on the adapters). This is also where I am confused. I thought the STD RZR didn't need the adapters, just the S. If not I am going to just order the ones here: King Progressive Rate Springs in the 12"x350# (I am 6'8" 330lb and my usual passenger is about the same).

Is this what I should order or not?
Sorry for the noob question... most of my time is spent on the cumminsforum.com lol.

·
King of crash!
34,125 Posts
steve went on a ride with some forum members its a ride posted on the site too... guess hell be back later...

people you also need to remeber vendors have a life also they dont spend 24/7 on forums and their own sites also... did you leave a message and number he will call you...every time i leave a message i get a call back.

·
Cummins+RZR=<3
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand, I'm not trying to say anything bad about anyone here, and I am still ordering my product from him when I can get a straight answer.

I tried calling on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon and haven't heard back. I left a 2 or 3 day window before posting. I just was trying to let everyone know I actually made an attempt at gathering this information for my self before posting one of my first posts about a topic that seems to have been beaten to death.

·
Cummins+RZR=<3
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just noticed your avatar!!!!!!love me a dodge cummins!!!!!!!!!!!im on my third and want another!!!!
I just want mine back... I had a tree fall on it WHILE I WAS DRIVING and now its in the body shop. Around 11k in body damage. It makes me sick in the stomach.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.