Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting everything to do the 1000 swap can I just use the trans also then I would have no clutching issues

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Yep, we make Z1 kits for both and I can mix and match. I guess that is what you are asking?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the 1000 motor I purchased came with everything from the pedals harness motor tranny and all the clutching just wanted to make sure there wasn't any geaing changes between the 2 cause for now I still have the stock 900 front diff that eventually I'm goin to swap out and put the 1000 diff in

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your not making any sense at all! Only you know which 1000cc motor you have... Are you trying to put a RZR1000 motor and trans in a RZR900? Are you trying to put a RX1/Apex motor bolted to a RZR 1000 trans into your 900? Are you trying to put a Z1 motor into your RZR900? The more specific you can be, the better answers you’ll get...

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Seems like you are putting a drive by wire XP1000 motor in your 900, and you are wondering if the 900 trans will work? I dont know if they will.
EDIT and now I see this thread was resurrected :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that’s what I did a whole xp 1000 swap harness pedals tranny everything fairly simple everything is running good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts