Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the site and came across this one. I think the cage looks perfect from this angle. It seems like adults would still be able to sit in the back? Not as much drop as the fastback cage?

Any other pics?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
That is actually our RZR 4 XP Fastback cage (XPR-4), with the rear seats lowered. Plenty of room in the back for sub 6' adults.

We also offer the standard XP4 cage which doesnt have as much of the fastback look and will fit adults without lowering the rear seats.

Sorry, doesnt look like I have any more pics of that one.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm 6'2" 250 pounds and fit back there comfortably with a helmet though im not so sure. I saw the cage at the SSSS and it was the best cage I there. The doors are killer!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How bout this one.

I agree this cage looks great. The one you sat in, were the seats lowered?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, that really puts it into perspective.

Im assuming the first one I posted just has a nice offset wheel on it? Not an LT kit?

·
Registered
103 Posts
You gotta check out their doors though they have kind of a sucicide gullwing thing going on they are pretty cool and solid. The sales rep at the show said on the most aggressive fastback you had to lower the seats but it looked nice in both version the fastback a tad more so though.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Will pro-armor doors work on the fastback cage?
Yes they will, we just need to know that you will be using the Pro Armor doors so we can tab the cage for you.

We havent done a Fastback with Pro-Armor doors yet but we have done a few standard cages with them and they look pretty good!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So that first one I posted isnt completely custom? I dont know why it doest look as extreme as the fastback, yet in between the standard. Could be the angle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts