Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polaris caved to the fear-mongering once again. Oh well. As long as we can still go to the dunes , it doesn’t matter.
And it also appears there won’t be a Camp-Rzr release of a new 72” machine either.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts

"THE ULTIMATE RZR CANCELLATION"

·
Registered
745 Posts
... Oh well. As long as we can still go to the dunes , it doesn’t matter.
We cannot take that for granted. The last time we did that we lost 49,000 acres out of the 70,000 that are actually dunes.

Please see here and sign up for alerts and other important information. For Glamis, the ASA has taken the lead. Nonetheless, there are a lot of great orgs listed there as well. BRC ans AARA have action alerts from time to time where all you need to do is click click - most of the work is done for you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tell that “fear mongering” to the family of the 72 year old who died from a cardiac cause because there wasn’t a bed available in 43 hospitals in a total of 3 different states. Just because it hasn’t personally affected you, doesn’t mean it isn’t real for someone else. Too much division in the US, not enough unity. How we forget what it was like to unite…..
🙄 To what end? Should no one be allowed to drive cars anymore because my good friend died in a car accident 10 years ago?
And why is there no government mandate on weight? Obesity related illnesses kill tens of thousands every single year.
Turn off CNN and use some common sense.

·
Registered
68 Posts
To what end? Should no one be allowed to drive cars anymore because my good friend died in a car accident 10 years ago?
And why is there no government mandate on weight? Obesity related illnesses kill tens of thousands every single year.
Turn off CNN and use some common sense.
Stop with the common sense!! You are correct on the weight thing... read a report 68 percent of covid deaths were obese.... ban McDonald's, Wendy's and the like we would be much further ahead then we're the crap we have now.. ( and no I'm not favor of banning McDonald's...)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
My opinion they may not have enough 22 models completed for the event. They will use “covid” as the excuse even though that’s lame at this point. We are far past March 2020….

1 - 12 of 12 Posts