Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for people to ride with weekends and holidays in the Cal City Area.
Wife and I know all the Popular rides from Cal city to Trona and Jaw Bone to Red Mountains and some little known rides in between.
Our group is just us now. People move or quit riding.
Lets have fun.
Steve

·
Registered
391 Posts
Wife and I know all the Popular rides from Cal city to Trona and Jaw Bone to Red Mountains and some little known rides in between.
Lets have fun.
Steve
I go to red rock and jawbone quite a bit. I've been to Trona but never been to Cal City. Send me PM. I hope I can keep up in my 800 :)

I've been wanting to go from Kelso Valley Rd through to Bird Springs, or Butterbrent Springs.

How long and what type of terrain is the ride from Cal city to Trona?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Ridgecrest and just got a XP 1000. I'm always looking for some group to ride with. I also ride in Mammoth and Razor OHV area in CA. Awesome places to go.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Ridgecrest and just got a XP 1000. I'm always looking for some group to ride with. I also ride in Mammoth and Razor OHV area in CA. Awesome places to go.
Hi, Orange Express.
Sounds great. We are waiting for the weather to warm up so we can camp and ride in Cal City.
Would be cool if you could join us then. Probably starting in March
Drofweb
Steve

·
Registered
35 Posts
Always looking for new riding opportunities. I live in Wrightwood and have done most of my riding in the mountains, Johnson Valley or Dumont. Shoot me a message.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Lets have fun.
Steve
Going to Jaw bone for the first time on the 27th, do you have any recommendations where to camp? Thanks ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Going to Jaw bone for the first time on the 27th, do you have any recommendations where to camp? Thanks ?
When you pull in to Jawbone take the road to the first water pipeline and turn left just before it. The trail will take you along the pipeline and you will see a flat open area on your left after the pipeline goes into the mountain. It’s close to the Jawbone store and a good landmark (pipeline) when you go for a long ride into Jawbone Canyon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
When you pull in to Jawbone take the road to the first water pipeline and turn left just before it. The trail will take you along the pipeline and you will see a flat open area on your left after the pipeline goes into the mountain. It’s close to the Jawbone store and a good landmark (pipeline) when you go for a long ride into Jawbone Canyon.
Sorry..you will see a large flat area on your RIGHT after the pipeline goes into the mountain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts