Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to install the rear cage extension and the lock and ride cargo box on my 2013 XP 4. Everything fit great, except for one small issue.

The lock and ride "bolts" are fixed to the box, therefore, in order to remove the cargo box, you need to remove the cage extension!

This would not be that big of deal if I never needed to remove the box, however, it sits over the access panel to the air cleaner box.

Anyhow, just wanted everyone to be aware in case you were going to go with the same setup.

Looks like I have a $250 paper weight since I will be removing the box...no way I will be doing that in the field!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks pretty nice, I'll definitely check them out. With only two pins is it still pretty secure? Are the pins similar to the lock and ride? Thanks very much for the info!

Liking that extinguisher mount as well...where did you find that?

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
That looks pretty nice, I'll definitely check them out. With only two pins is it still pretty secure? Are the pins similar to the lock and ride? Thanks very much for the info!

Liking that extinguisher mount as well...where did you find that?
The pins are in the bottom back near the seats ,the front of the box has 2 feet that slide into slots on the back of the bed by the tail lights ,The pins come up from the bottom through the bed ,you just pull the quick release pins and it lifts off.Speak to Gail at RYfab ,He's a great guy .:)

Fire ext From Utv Inc .

Welcome to RyFab RZR Cargo Box and ATV Accessories

1 - 6 of 6 Posts