Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone from California bought a 4s recently and got a good deal? If you did would you mind sharing where you got it and what price you payed. I’m thinking about getting rid of my 2 seater and picking up a 4s

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m in the market and the OTD price i’m getting is between 30k and 31k...would vary depending on your tax rate. It seems the inventory is starting to dry up and the incentives on the turbo s are not all that great...based on the comments I have gotten it seems the dealers are holding onto the last few to get the people who don’t want a pro or don’t like the color scheme of the 2020s. I’m hunting for a Ti one and the pickings are slim for a reasonably priced one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I grabbed a ‘19 Turbo 4 S Velocity for $24,700 old. 7.75%tax rate. That was in August from Coyne Powersports. They were good to deal with. Heard Dynamix was $31k otd.
If they don’t have any try Temecula, Corona or Mountain motorsports.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I grabbed a ‘19 Turbo 4 S Velocity for $24,700 old. 7.75%tax rate. That was in August from Coyne Powersports. They were good to deal with. Heard Dynamix was $31k otd.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks. That sounds like the best deal I have herd so far.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry, I didn't realize you where thinking the Velocity, as a data point a buddy of mine just picked up Velocity for $25K even from Havasu. He was shopping around and said the best he could find in CA was a few hundred under $25k but ended up deciding he would pay a little more for a non-CA version.

Edit: All prices are OTD

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Try Jetworld in Castaic or Tri-County in Moorpark. There are discounts on them. Especially the Velocity model.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was able to pick up a 4 seat turbo s OTD 29,500 from Ivan Stewart Motorsports about a month ago. They were great to deal with, but I dont know if they have any/ a lot left. I shopped around for a while, and they were the only ones that would get under 30K OTD.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought a Red 2019 Turbo S 4 from Bert's Mega Mall, back in February............one of the last Red ones around. At that time, I checked out what Abernathy's in Tennessee, was selling them for. At that time, I could buy one from them for $26,500 however, they were not California legal, did not include Ca sales tax, registration, license, etc., not to mention I would have to transport the vehicle from Abernathy's across country At Bert's, I paid $28,500, which ended up OTD at $30,999 basically, I bought a Ca legal 4 seater Turbo S for MSRP OTD. Try Bert's!!!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought a Red 2019 Turbo S 4 from Bert's Mega Mall, back in February............one of the last Red ones around. At that time, I checked out what Abernathy's in Tennessee, was selling them for. At that time, I could buy one from them for $26,500 however, they were not California legal, did not include Ca sales tax, registration, license, etc., not to mention I would have to transport the vehicle from Abernathy's across country At Bert's, I paid $28,500, which ended up OTD at $30,999 basically, I bought a Ca legal 4 seater Turbo S for MSRP OTD. Try Bert's!!!!
Thanks. I’ll check them out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bert's is not good unless you have a great price quote already from somewhere else then they will try to deal. I got a quote for about $30300 OTD from Concord back in April, unfortunately I wasn't able to deal for another couple of months and dealer incentives weren't as good. I ended up buying in July from Bert's for about $31500 and that was only cause they were trying to be competitive with the Concord price I had at the time and I was willing to drive up there. Bert's had the highest quote of any place at $34k before I came in with a lower offer.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don’t think I got a screaming deal, but a good deal. I shopped around for about 3 weeks and got tired of the bait and switch adds, almost everyone in the Bay Area was playing games with the adds. But I ended up just under 29.5 OTD for a Blue 2019 fully loaded Turbo 4 S Dynamix. Then I got pretty darn good pricing on added extras.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bert's is not good unless you have a great price quote already from somewhere else then they will try to deal. I got a quote for about $30300 OTD from Concord back in April, unfortunately I wasn't able to deal for another couple of months and dealer incentives weren't as good. I ended up buying in July from Bert's for about $31500 and that was only cause they were trying to be competitive with the Concord price I had at the time and I was willing to drive up there. Bert's had the highest quote of any place at $34k before I came in with a lower offer.
Bert's had the highest quote as well, when I bought mine back in February. I was actually on my way to Chaparral and decide to stop off there. So, the deal I made, at the time, was the best out there. I'm not concerned with who has the highest or lowest quote, the only thing that matters is who you got the lowest price from. Cheers!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts