Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I installed the C&D clutch last week and rode it (my Kids) this week with no huge difference. Called Colby at C&D racing and was told that I should return to the stock air intake system (the new recalled one) and keep the stock jetting. I am running a after market air intake and I believe the jetting is a 133 main jet. What are you guys running and what are your results? I know a few of you have installed the new clutch and state that you have seen a HUGE difference in performance. I unfortunatly have not. Please let me know what you guys are running and how you like it. Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Can you say EFI? Not sure what air intake has to do with the clutch, but maybe power band? You did not post what you have? So let me look into my crystal ball and see;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
This is a post under the RZR 170 No such thing as EFI....I wish though! Informed it is getting too much fuel now and the air mixture is not correct. Causing it not to run like it should with the new clutch. Other people are getting great improvements with the clutch. So I am curious what their air intake set ups are. I am confused now!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Even with an after market intake I could tell the difference. I have now done my own intake ( there is a write up here on the forum about it), and my jets are 122/38 . If you yse the new polaris intake I would first change the filter to a UNI (sorry don't have the number). I tried the new intake with my jetting and it was off a little but not by much, migh have needed to just ajust the air fuel mix. Also I have the e-clip on the neddle set in the middle. (write up on intake was called cheap intake)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was $275 plus shipping ($12 to my address) Just dont understand why my FUTV intake doesnt allow it to run like it should with the new clutch. Told it needs more air to it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
We have run ours with both the stock and FUTV intake and notice better performance with the FUTV intake. But everyones setup is different. Jetting, exhausts, altitudes, tire sizes, gearing - ect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts